Again another card already shown and in the gallery but as the Cosmic shimmers mists have now hit Joanna Sheen`s website I thought I would show how I did it & with the Chocolate stamps designed for Joanna by Andy Carolan
This card was using the Cosmic Shimmer`s , Black Stazon , Colour duster brushes , versamark , Chocolate Stamps , Organza Ribbon , Tassels & Roses – and in this case Blue shimmer card was used as it was nice a thick
2. First wipe the card with a static bag – & with a small spoon or end of a teaspoon sprinkle the shimmer powder in small amounts of the colours that tone – try and put dark and light next to each other and work on a mat !!!!
3. Using your duster brush or something similar then swipe diagonally across the card so the powders mix – be careful not to put your fingers in the powder as this needs to be set later
4. Take your stamps – apply black stazon ( maybe an old on as some powder will come off ) and stamp randomly making sure you go off the page to give a natural effect
5. Build this up until you have completed the whole sheet – once you have seal this powder with creap hairspray and leave to dry and then it ok to touch
6. To add a sentiment take your organza ribbon and stamp using black stazon along the ribbon – this come be just words or even Happy Birthday – it`s up to you !!!!
7. Assemble your card with matching tones – nice colour card base – then as here some ripped card that has been sprayed with diluted shimmers and then edged using a gold brilliance pad – all layers on foam tape – then tie your ribbon like a parcel and tie off with a bow – add a couple of tassels – I`m sorry I know 2 !!!! then to cover the silicone glue add 3 roses to finish the card